Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Fall Wardrobe Wish List

As the nights become cooler and the mornings more crisp, I find myself in a panic about my tired Fall wardrobe. I need to add a few pieces to freshen things up. I am looking for pieces that are affordable, versatile, inter-changeable, stylish but not trendy. Here's the first draft of my Fall wardrobe wish list. I will post my finds as I acquire them.

Bright colored Tote
Huge suede Hobo Bag
Cute wool Jacket
Long black leather gloves
Leather Motorcycle Jacket (black, white, or purple)
Scrunch bottom skinny jeans
High waist black slacks
One shoulder dress
Harem pants
Assorted long sleeved T's (for layering)
Assorted Dolman sleeved tops
Super cowl neck sweater
Red pumps
Green Pumps
Rain boots
Thigh-high boots
Ankle Booties
Assorted scarves

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog!so so cute! Good stuff!Check out me and my best friends Fashion Style Celebrity Blog! www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cha Ching